Friday, December 4, 2009

Barbarian



Here I was experimenting with various types of weaponry for a barbarian. I don’t know if it will make the final cut, but it is a start. It gives me an idea about the appearance I want the character to have. Of coarse, personality, skill, history, environment, etc. all play a part in shaping the appearance of the character.


At this point, I am compiling characters for a story. These pencils are not even close to being finished. The characters will go through a substantial amount of changes before I generate the finished pencils.

It’s a pretty inexpensive hobby and it is fun. I can create the people I don’t like in the image that I see them. Then slaughter them in whatever grotesque manner I deem worthy of their inconsequential existence. It’s therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment