Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Riokin Tolf


I made his chest more narrow, which with all that fuzz on his face makes his head look big. I will have to make his chest a little wider. He is one of the leading characters so I don't want him to look like a puny human. I am not sure about the shoulder strap at this point. I think this is a good start, but incomplete. It just doesn't say "nomadic barbarian warrior" to me at this point. I think you should be able to look at the character a get some sense of background and personality. I will have to keep workin at it.

I am going to be taking some correspondence courses from Joe Kubert's school  of cartooning and animation this year. I am curious to see how it affects my drawing ability. You should be able to look at the first post until now an see some improvement. I am thirty seven years old and it has taken me this long to lay all else aside and pursue what I really want, which is to create and tell stories. It is taking alot of self discipline and determination. Until next time boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment